Friday, June 5, 2009

Extra! Extra! en la Biblioteca!


Wednesday morning we were definately right in the middle of the action. You can see William front and center here. And yes, that is Caroline's ponytail and ear on the left side of the pic. Before you read the whole story, let me just take the liberty to edit my own quote so that it is gramatically correct. I was just so nervous during the interview. LOL (Did I just use a texting term? That was especially for my siblings.) O.K. Here is what I meant to say:

"The thing I love about the library is that there are so many options as far as when to attend story time."
READ ON!
http://heraldextra.com/news/local/north/lehi/article_98a90875-523a-5ac8-be4d-4c01377c0241.html

5 comments:

Sarah Sidwell said...

WOW!! First Joseph and now Will and Cara. We have stars in our family!

Ryan and Hailee said...

very cool, I love that you and your cute kids were in the paper!!! I am so sad I missed that, I used to go to story time every single week, and would never miss it. I don't' know what happened this past month, but I don't think I went the whole month of May :( I need to start going again, I love our library!!!!

Jen said...

Well, I obviously missed out on that trip to the library!! Very cute picture!

Katy said...

Awesome! That is so much fun! Glad to see that you do so much with the kids!

Lemon Family said...

Way to be a fan of the library! How'd you luck out and get interviewed?