Friday, February 12, 2010

I dare you.

In case you missed my facebook plug a few weeks ago...

Watch this movie!

John Alden and I found it worthwhile. We love movies with a message, and anything faith promoting.

Michael Catt, senior pastor of Sherwood Baptist Church and executive producer, said: "We believe good stories can have a good effect. This film was made by a small army of people who poured into something bigger than themselves - into not just a movie, but a movement to restore and uplift marriages across the country."
Go to http://www.fireproofmymarriage.com/ for more info.

4 comments:

Nicholas K. and Sarah Maye said...

we watched it and liked it. the acting wasn't the best, but the story was good. thanks for the recommendation!

Persuasion said...

Loved it!!

Lemon Family said...

I have to agree with the first. I watched it and laughed at the acting, but I loved the message/lessons of it.

Jen said...

Can't wait to see it!