A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago:
- I lived for weekend theme dances after CEU basketball games. (80's, 70's, etc.)
- I was not dating John... but I really was writing him every week.
- I spent my Valentines Day making and delivering jumbo sugar cookies with personalized messages as part of a Lambda Delt fund raiser.
- I worked at the S.U.N. center and fully enjoyed everything about it.
5 things on my to-do list today:
- Read scriptures and write in journal (fell asleep with them in my lap last night so had to do them first thing this morning)
- Make bon bons for a friends b-day party tonight.
- Go to 9:30 aerobics, my favorite teacher, Amanda.
- Finish putting away laundry and have kids do the same.
- Parent Teacher Conf. for Will and voting at the school afterwards.
Snacks I enjoy:
-Chips and salsa, especially fresh
- Ice Cream, esp. with brownie chunks in it and maybe some caramel too
- Popcorn, like microwave but usually go economical (and healthier) and pop my own
- Peas from garden
- Sun Chips, and a million other things.
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
- Pay tithing first.
- Take my whole family to Florida and John's to Sweden (our Dads' missions)
- Go to Spain with John, and many other places.
- Take the kids to Lego Land
- Go see the Cox fam in Arkansas
- Buy a new Suburban and then a work vehicle for John that weighs more than 100 lbs. and has something more than car tires. Then John would probably want a new boat.
- Set up trust funds for kids
- Somehow share with people in other parts of the world who are without
5 places I have lived:
- Price, Utah
- Monterrey Mexico
- Logan, UT
- Provo, UT
- Lehi UT
5 jobs that I have had:
1. Dishwasher at CEU cafeteria, and server at banquets
2. Scorekeeper for CEU Basketball Camp
3. PAPER GIRL and proud of it
4. Teacher at an alternative high school (truancy school)
5. 1st Grade Teacher at Joaquin Elementary in Provo
1. 5 Things people don't know about me:
If you really want to know more things you can look at one of my first posts which was a whopping list of 100.
I tag Cara, Leah, and Sherstin